Miyagi Higashimatsushima-Shi Home market overview [Show ]
The average price of a sq.m Home of Miyagi Higashimatsushima-Shi, in 2017 was 179,928 JPY/sq.m. The market value represents an increase of 3,891 JPY (+2.2%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a slight market. 19 properties exchanged hands ( The market value represents a decrease of 12 (-38.7%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a dramatic market.).
The average age of the real estate was 12.8 years old (a -30.3% decrease compared to the 18.3 years old of last year.). The average size of the real estate was 236.3 sq.m (a -11.1% decrease compared to the 265.8 sq.m of last year.). The average total floor space of the real estate was 118.9 sq.m (a -7.4% decrease compared to the 128.4 sq.m of last year.).
One distinguishing feature of recent real-estate transactions was a dramatic increase in transactions involving relatively large size more than 100 sq.m, as well as a dramatic increase in transactions involving locations more than twenty minutes by foot from the station, outside of walking distance.
Cause of price increases
- A dramatic decrease in average age of the building (representing 18.3 years old in 2016 and 12.8 years old in 2017; -30.3%)
- A dramatic increase in transactions involving nearly new buildings under 3 years old (representing 34.5% of total transactions in 2016 and 58.8% of total transactions in 2017)
- A dramatic increase in transactions involving locations relatively near to the station less than six minutes by foot from the station (representing 12.9% of total transactions in 2016 and 21.1% of total transactions in 2017)
Causes of price decreases
- A dramatic increase in average distance from the station (representing 10.4 min in 2016 and 13.8 min in 2017; +33.3%)
- A dramatic increase in transactions involving older buildings over 40 years old (representing 10.3% of total transactions in 2016 and 17.6% of total transactions in 2017)
The highest Home market value is 矢本 at 200,000 JPY/sq.m. On the other hand, those with the lowest market value is 野蒜 at 70,932 JPY/sq.m.
In accordance with the aging of buildings, the area whose values were most likely to decline was the 野蒜 at -66.0% (The rate of decline after 30 years). On the other hand, market values along the 矢本 was the most resistant to decline at -44.0% (The same rate).Data regarding the market value and its changes of Home in Higashimatsushima-Shi were calculated using data on the sales of 283 properties provided by the MLIT Japan.
Miyagi Higashimatsushima-Shi Home価格相場 一覧
|Area||Average Trading Price||Average Unit Price|
|矢本||20,251,613 JPY||171,207 JPY/sq.m|
|赤井||16,307,547 JPY||143,456 JPY/sq.m|
|大曲||16,809,804 JPY||114,041 JPY/sq.m|
|牛網||15,480,769 JPY||142,473 JPY/sq.m|
|小松||14,560,000 JPY||116,205 JPY/sq.m|
|小野||15,771,429 JPY||110,757 JPY/sq.m|
|大塩||16,569,231 JPY||121,102 JPY/sq.m|
|野蒜||10,133,333 JPY||75,320 JPY/sq.m|
|新東名||13,360,000 JPY||84,397 JPY/sq.m|
Miyagi Higashimatsushima-Shi (283)