Gifu Fuwa-Gun Tarui-Cho Home market overview [Show ]
The average price of a sq.m Home of Gifu Fuwa-Gun Tarui-Cho, in 2017 was 269,179 JPY/sq.m. The market value represents an increase of 146,395 JPY (+119.2%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a dramatic market. 13 properties exchanged hands ( The market value represents a decrease of 6 (-31.6%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a dramatic market.).
The average age of the real estate was 16.3 years old (a -36.3% decrease compared to the 25.6 years old of last year.). The average size of the real estate was 421.2 sq.m (a +21.0% increase compared to the 348.2 sq.m of last year.). The average total floor space of the real estate was 117.8 sq.m (a -24.2% decrease compared to the 155.4 sq.m of last year.).
One distinguishing feature of recent real-estate transactions was a dramatic increase in transactions involving relatively new buildings under 20 years old, as well as a dramatic increase in transactions involving very large size more than 200 sq.m.
Cause of price increases
- A dramatic decrease in average age of the building (representing 25.6 years old in 2016 and 16.3 years old in 2017; -36.3%)
- A dramatic decrease in transactions involving older buildings over 40 years old (representing 38.5% of total transactions in 2016 and 12.5% of total transactions in 2017)
Causes of price decreases
- A dramatic increase in average distance from the station (representing 23.3 min in 2016 and 28.1 min in 2017; +20.7%)
- A dramatic increase in transactions involving relatively old buildings under 40 years old (representing 15.4% of total transactions in 2016 and 25.0% of total transactions in 2017)
- A slight decrease in transactions involving nearly new buildings under 3 years old (representing 38.5% of total transactions in 2016 and 37.5% of total transactions in 2017)
The highest Home market value is 綾戸 at 198,571 JPY/sq.m. On the other hand, those with the lowest market value is 岩手 at 38,461 JPY/sq.m.
In accordance with the aging of buildings, the area whose values were most likely to decline was the 岩手 at -57.0% (The rate of decline after 30 years). On the other hand, market values along the 東神田 was the most resistant to decline at -37.0% (The same rate).Data regarding the market value and its changes of Home in Tarui-Cho were calculated using data on the sales of 158 properties provided by the MLIT Japan.
Gifu Fuwa-Gun Tarui-Cho Home価格相場 一覧
|Area||Average Trading Price||Average Unit Price|
|綾戸||25,302,222 JPY||187,252 JPY/sq.m|
|表佐||13,736,842 JPY||97,977 JPY/sq.m|
|宮代||26,062,500 JPY||159,400 JPY/sq.m|
|岩手||6,680,000 JPY||49,605 JPY/sq.m|
|府中||9,810,000 JPY||98,017 JPY/sq.m|
|東神田||26,320,000 JPY||140,705 JPY/sq.m|
Gifu Fuwa-Gun Tarui-Cho (158)