Utadu Home average value
- Age 19.9 years old
- Dist. from Sta. 29.1 min walk
- Property area 571.2 sq.m
- Total floor area 420.8 sq.m
The average price of a sq.m Home of Kagawa JR Yosan Line Utadu, in 2017 was 183,623 JPY/sq.m. The market value represents an increase of 45,025 JPY (+32.5%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a dramatic market. 6 properties exchanged hands ( The market value represents a decrease of 9 (-60.0%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a dramatic market.).
The average age of the real estate was 3.4 years old (a -83.1% decrease compared to the 20.2 years old of last year.). The average size of the real estate was 219.2 sq.m (a -67.5% decrease compared to the 674.7 sq.m of last year.). The average total floor space of the real estate was 116.0 sq.m (a -81.1% decrease compared to the 615.0 sq.m of last year.).
One distinguishing feature of recent real-estate transactions was a dramatic increase in transactions involving nearly new buildings under 3 years old.
Cause of price increases
- A dramatic decrease in average age of the building (representing 20.2 years old in 2016 and 3.4 years old in 2017; -83.1%)
- A dramatic decrease in average distance from the station (representing 33.9 min in 2016 and 26.5 min in 2017; -21.8%)
- A dramatic increase in transactions involving nearly new buildings under 3 years old (representing 26.7% of total transactions in 2016 and 83.3% of total transactions in 2017)
Utadu Home transaction price list
|area||Trading Price||Unit Price||Station||Distance from the station|
|Utazu-Cho||8,100,000 JPY||81,140 JPY/sq.m||Utadu||30 min|
|飯野町東分||14,000,000 JPY||514,231 JPY/sq.m||Utadu||30 min|
|Utazu-Cho||2,400,000 JPY||63,471 JPY/sq.m||Utadu||30 min|
JR Yosan Line Railway market report
|2017. Jan - Dec|
|2016. Jan - Dec|
|2015. Jan - Dec|
|2014. Jan - Dec|