Hankyu Minoo Line Apartment average value
Price 20,724,771 JPY
- Age 23.9 years old
- Dist. from Sta. 13.1 min walk
- Property area 74.3 sq.m
The average price of a sq.m Apartment of Osaka Hankyu Hankyu Minoo Line, in 2017 was 406,104 JPY/sq.m. The market value represents an increase of 152,100 JPY (+59.9%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a dramatic market. 4 properties exchanged hands ( The market value represents a decrease of 23 (-85.2%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a dramatic market.).
The average age of the real estate was 17.6 years old (a -32.1% decrease compared to the 25.9 years old of last year.). The average size of the real estate was 72.5 sq.m (a -7.9% decrease compared to the 78.7 sq.m of last year.).
One distinguishing feature of recent real-estate transactions was a dramatic increase in transactions involving locations relatively near to the station less than six minutes by foot from the station.
Cause of price increases
- A dramatic decrease in average age of the building (representing 25.9 years old in 2016 and 17.6 years old in 2017; -32.1%)
- A dramatic decrease in average distance from the station (representing 14.9 min in 2016 and 7.5 min in 2017; -49.5%)
- A dramatic increase in transactions involving locations relatively near to the station less than six minutes by foot from the station (representing 3.7% of total transactions in 2016 and 50.0% of total transactions in 2017)
Causes of price decreases
- An increase in transactions involving relatively old buildings under 40 years old (representing 44.4% of total transactions in 2016 and 50.0% of total transactions in 2017)
Hankyu Minoo Line Apartment market value list
|Stations||Average Trading Price||Average Unit Price|
|Ishibashi||22,860,465 JPY||322,551 JPY/sq.m|
|Sakurai||14,716,279 JPY||207,454 JPY/sq.m|
|Makiochi||18,941,667 JPY||255,646 JPY/sq.m|
|Minoo||21,268,571 JPY||227,119 JPY/sq.m|