Keikyu Daishi Line railway market report
Keikyu Daishi Line Home market overview
The average price of a sq.m Home of Keikyu Daishi Line (Keikyuukawasaki to Kojimashinndenn), in Jan, 2015 to Mar, 2015 was 266,650 JPY/sq.m. The market value represents a decrease of 285,229 JPY (-51.7%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a dramatic market. 7 properties exchanged hands ( The market value represents an increase of 3 (+75.0%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a dramatic market.).
The average age of the real estate was 20.4 years old (a +10.4% increase compared to the 18.5 years old of last year.). The average size of the real estate was 133.6 sq.m (a -30.6% decrease compared to the 192.5 sq.m of last year.). The average total floor space of the real estate was 112.9 sq.m (a +1.4% increase compared to the 111.2 sq.m of last year.).
One distinguishing feature of recent real-estate transactions was a dramatic increase in transactions involving relatively old buildings under 40 years old, as well as a dramatic increase in transactions involving locations relatively far from the station less than twenty minutes by foot from the station.
0 stations have experienced increased prices; 0 stations have experienced decreased prices. The market value decreased in all stations.
The top 0 stations has seen prices increase +0.0% (+0 JPY/sq.m). On the other hand, The bottom 0 stations has seen prices decrease +0.0% (+0 JPY/sq.m).
Cause of price increases
- A dramatic decrease in transactions involving older buildings over 40 years old (representing 25.0% of total transactions in 2014 and 14.3% of total transactions in 2015)
Causes of price decreases
- An increase in average age of the building (representing 18.5 years old in 2014 and 20.4 years old in 2015; +10.4%)
- A dramatic increase in average distance from the station (representing 8.2 min in 2014 and 13.1 min in 2015; +59.3%)
- A dramatic increase in transactions involving relatively old buildings under 40 years old (representing 25.0% of total transactions in 2014 and 57.1% of total transactions in 2015)
- A dramatic decrease in transactions involving nearly new buildings under 3 years old (representing 50.0% of total transactions in 2014 and 14.3% of total transactions in 2015)
Breakdown of each segment
Home stations market overview
|Keikyu Daishi Line||This year（2015）||1 year ago||2 years ago|
|Keikyuukawasaki||-||463,157 JPY (1.0Y/110.0sq.m)||-|
|Minatochou||-||969,696 JPY (41.0Y/500.0sq.m)||-|
|Suzukichou||294,736 JPY (20.0Y/80.0sq.m)||-||-|
|Kawasakidaishi||276,470 JPY (18.7Y/103.3sq.m)||-||224,306 JPY (43.0Y/37.5sq.m)|
|Higashimonnzenn||-||387,333 JPY (16.0Y/80.0sq.m)||140,552 JPY (45.5Y/825.0sq.m)|
|Sanngyoudouro||235,909 JPY (23.5Y/57.5sq.m)||-||177,777 JPY (19.0Y/70.0sq.m)|
|Kojimashinndenn||270,588 JPY (20.0Y/430.0sq.m)||-||-|
*Average unit prices per sq.m of Home at each train station were calculated using the Utinokati database of actual market sales prices (based on surveys conducted by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport, and Tourism of Japan). Units: JPY (Japanese Yen); parenthesis contain average age in years of building / equivalent measurement of area of real estate.
Breakdown of each segment