The average price of a sq.m Home of Miyagi Natori-Shi, in 2017 was 220,672 JPY/sq.m. The market value represents an increase of 7,975 JPY (+3.7%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a some market. 27 properties exchanged hands ( The market value represents a decrease of 27 (-50.0%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a dramatic market.).
The average age of the real estate was 14.3 years old (a +23.7% increase compared to the 11.5 years old of last year.). The average size of the real estate was 430.2 sq.m (a +59.1% increase compared to the 270.5 sq.m of last year.). The average total floor space of the real estate was 191.8 sq.m (a +28.5% increase compared to the 149.3 sq.m of last year.).
One distinguishing feature of recent real-estate transactions was a dramatic increase in transactions involving total floor space for a general family households less than 100 sq.m, as well as a dramatic increase in transactions involving very large total floor space more than 200 sq.m.
Cause of price increases
- A dramatic decrease in average distance from the station (representing 37.4 min in 2016 and 29.4 min in 2017; -21.4%)
- A dramatic decrease in transactions involving relatively old buildings under 40 years old (representing 27.1% of total transactions in 2016 and 20.0% of total transactions in 2017)
Causes of price decreases
- A dramatic increase in average age of the building (representing 11.5 years old in 2016 and 14.3 years old in 2017; +23.7%)
- A dramatic increase in transactions involving older buildings over 40 years old (representing 8.3% of total transactions in 2016 and 16.0% of total transactions in 2017)
- A some decrease in transactions involving nearly new buildings under 3 years old (representing 54.2% of total transactions in 2016 and 52.0% of total transactions in 2017)
The highest Home market value is 杜せきのした at 298,387 JPY/sq.m. On the other hand, those with the lowest market value is 高柳 at 60,740 JPY/sq.m.
In accordance with the aging of buildings, the area whose values were most likely to decline was the 愛島台 at -100.0% (The rate of decline after 30 years). On the other hand, market values along the 大手町 was the most resistant to decline at +32.0% (The same rate).
Data regarding the market value and its changes of Home in Natori-Shi were calculated using data on the sales of 755 properties provided by the MLIT Japan.