Osaka Monorail Apartment market overview [Show ]
The average price of a sq.m Apartment of Osaka Monorail Osaka Monorail, in 2017 was 382,129 JPY/sq.m. The market value represents an increase of 80,208 JPY (+26.6%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a dramatic market. 73 properties exchanged hands ( The market value represents a decrease of 90 (-55.2%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a dramatic market.).
The average age of the real estate was 23.4 years old (a -4.6% decrease compared to the 24.5 years old of last year.). The average size of the real estate was 74.3 sq.m (a -3.7% decrease compared to the 77.1 sq.m of last year.).
One distinguishing feature of recent real-estate transactions was a dramatic increase in transactions involving locations less than ten minutes by foot from the station, as well as a dramatic increase in transactions involving locations near to the station less than three minutes by foot from the station.
Cause of price increases
- A dramatic decrease in average distance from the station (representing 14.1 min in 2016 and 10.8 min in 2017; -23.6%)
- A dramatic increase in transactions involving locations near to the station less than three minutes by foot from the station (representing 6.7% of total transactions in 2016 and 12.3% of total transactions in 2017)
- A some decrease in transactions involving relatively old buildings under 40 years old (representing 39.1% of total transactions in 2016 and 36.2% of total transactions in 2017)
Causes of price decreases
- A dramatic decrease in transactions involving locations relatively near to the station less than six minutes by foot from the station (representing 11.0% of total transactions in 2016 and 8.2% of total transactions in 2017)
- A dramatic decrease in transactions involving nearly new buildings under 3 years old (representing 5.0% of total transactions in 2016 and 2.9% of total transactions in 2017)
In accordance with the aging of buildings, the stations whose values were most likely to decline was the Hotarugaike at -67.0% (The rate of decline after 30 years). On the other hand, market values along the Unobe was the most resistant to decline at -28.0% (The same rate).Data regarding the market value and its changes of Apartment in Osaka Monorail were calculated using data on the sales of 2,506 properties provided by the MLIT Japan.
|Stations||Average Trading Price||Average Unit Price|
|Hotarugaike [Utilization ]||20,142,857 JPY||315,087 JPY/sq.m|
|Shibahara [Utilization ]||16,686,667 JPY||240,591 JPY/sq.m|
|Shouji [Utilization ]||20,801,587 JPY||278,733 JPY/sq.m|
|Sennrichuuou [Utilization ]||30,406,250 JPY||377,100 JPY/sq.m|
|Yamada [Utilization ]||19,807,317 JPY||260,043 JPY/sq.m|
|Bannpakukinennkouenn [Utilization ]||18,308,571 JPY||228,819 JPY/sq.m|
|Unobe [Utilization ]||14,300,000 JPY||197,879 JPY/sq.m|
|Minamiibaraki [Utilization ]||16,265,909 JPY||237,387 JPY/sq.m|
|Sawaragi [Utilization ]||20,600,000 JPY||282,233 JPY/sq.m|
|Settsu [Utilization ]||14,666,667 JPY||207,859 JPY/sq.m|
|Minamisettsu [Utilization ]||10,121,739 JPY||158,712 JPY/sq.m|
|Dainichi [Utilization ]||20,362,500 JPY||290,825 JPY/sq.m|
|Kadomashi [Utilization ]||12,790,000 JPY||213,328 JPY/sq.m|
『Osaka Monorail』の近隣には以下のような物件がみつかりました。 各物件のリンクを開くことで、各物件の価格相場を調べることができます。