Osaka Kintetsu Nara Line Apartment market overview [Show ]
The average price of a sq.m Apartment of Osaka Kintetsu Kintetsu Nara Line, in 2017 was 357,706 JPY/sq.m. The market value represents an increase of 2,746 JPY (+0.8%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a slight market. 34 properties exchanged hands ( The market value represents a decrease of 78 (-69.6%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a dramatic market.).
The average age of the real estate was 22.3 years old (a +9.1% increase compared to the 20.4 years old of last year.). The average size of the real estate was 62.1 sq.m (a -1.3% decrease compared to the 62.9 sq.m of last year.).
One distinguishing feature of recent real-estate transactions was a dramatic increase in transactions involving small size for a single person households less than 30 sq.m, as well as a dramatic increase in transactions involving older buildings over 40 years old.
Cause of price increases
- A dramatic increase in transactions involving nearly new buildings under 3 years old (representing 5.5% of total transactions in 2016 and 8.8% of total transactions in 2017)
- A slight decrease in transactions involving relatively old buildings under 40 years old (representing 44.5% of total transactions in 2016 and 44.1% of total transactions in 2017)
Causes of price decreases
- A dramatic increase in average distance from the station (representing 5.3 min in 2016 and 6.5 min in 2017; +22.2%)
- A dramatic increase in transactions involving older buildings over 40 years old (representing 1.8% of total transactions in 2016 and 8.8% of total transactions in 2017)
- A dramatic decrease in transactions involving locations relatively near to the station less than six minutes by foot from the station (representing 42.7% of total transactions in 2016 and 24.2% of total transactions in 2017)
In accordance with the aging of buildings, the stations whose values were most likely to decline was the Ishikiri at -71.0% (The rate of decline after 30 years). On the other hand, market values along the Fuse was the most resistant to decline at -34.0% (The same rate).Data regarding the market value and its changes of Apartment in Kintetsu Nara Line were calculated using data on the sales of 1,519 properties provided by the MLIT Japan.
|Stations||Average Trading Price||Average Unit Price|
|Kinntetsunipponnbashi [Utilization ]||16,433,333 JPY||342,778 JPY/sq.m|
|Osaka-Uehommachi [Utilization ]||27,332,407 JPY||453,631 JPY/sq.m|
|Tsuruhashi [Utilization ]||20,295,918 JPY||386,077 JPY/sq.m|
|Imazato [Utilization ]||17,965,517 JPY||284,917 JPY/sq.m|
|Fuse [Utilization ]||18,981,111 JPY||295,977 JPY/sq.m|
|Kawachieiwa [Utilization ]||15,849,057 JPY||255,839 JPY/sq.m|
|Kawachikosaka [Utilization ]||13,706,250 JPY||210,018 JPY/sq.m|
|Yaenosato [Utilization ]||14,967,742 JPY||229,206 JPY/sq.m|
|Wakaeiwata [Utilization ]||12,088,571 JPY||171,344 JPY/sq.m|
|Kawachihanazono [Utilization ]||25,268,889 JPY||359,958 JPY/sq.m|
|Higashihanazono [Utilization ]||12,100,000 JPY||195,239 JPY/sq.m|
|Hyoutannyama [Utilization ]||11,696,552 JPY||197,967 JPY/sq.m|
|Hiraoka [Utilization ]||11,330,000 JPY||162,640 JPY/sq.m|
|Nukata [Utilization ]||10,313,044 JPY||163,503 JPY/sq.m|
|Ishikiri [Utilization ]||10,423,077 JPY||149,935 JPY/sq.m|