Takio Home average value
Price 18,517,241 JPY
- Age 25.7 years old
- Dist. from Sta. 16.9 min walk
- Property area 247.6 sq.m
- Total floor area 114.8 sq.m
The average price of a sq.m Home of Oita JR Hōhi Main Line Takio, in 2017 was 91,666 JPY/sq.m. The market value represents a decrease of 74,952 JPY (-45.0%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a dramatic market. 1 properties exchanged hands ( The market value represents a decrease of 10 (-90.9%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a dramatic market.).
The average age of the real estate was 49.0 years old (a +68.2% increase compared to the 29.1 years old of last year.). The average size of the real estate was 350.0 sq.m (a +39.7% increase compared to the 250.5 sq.m of last year.). The average total floor space of the real estate was 120.0 sq.m (a +10.6% increase compared to the 108.5 sq.m of last year.).
One distinguishing feature of recent real-estate transactions was a dramatic increase in transactions involving locations more than twenty minutes by foot from the station, outside of walking distance.
Causes of price decreases
- A dramatic increase in average age of the building (representing 29.1 years old in 2016 and 49.0 years old in 2017; +68.2%)
- A dramatic increase in average distance from the station (representing 15.5 min in 2016 and 24.0 min in 2017; +55.3%)
- A dramatic increase in transactions involving older buildings over 40 years old (representing 40.0% of total transactions in 2016 and 100.0% of total transactions in 2017)
Takio Home transaction price list
|area||Trading Price||Unit Price||Station||Distance from the station|
|大字津守||7,300,000 JPY||120,661 JPY/sq.m||Takio||15 min|
|大字片島||15,000,000 JPY||367,309 JPY/sq.m||Takio||18 min|
|大字羽田||21,000,000 JPY||330,579 JPY/sq.m||Takio||15 min|
|大字羽田||9,000,000 JPY||258,711 JPY/sq.m||Takio||19 min|
|大字片島||15,000,000 JPY||291,686 JPY/sq.m||Takio||15 min|
|大字片島||12,000,000 JPY||566,704 JPY/sq.m||Takio||13 min|
|大字羽田||13,000,000 JPY||318,334 JPY/sq.m||Takio||19 min|