Nabata Home average value
- Age 17.5 years old
- Dist. from Sta. 8.8 min walk
- Property area 197.5 sq.m
- Total floor area 123.4 sq.m
The average price of a sq.m Home of Nara Kintetsu Ikoma Line Nabata, in 2017 was 100,000 JPY/sq.m. The market value represents a decrease of 18,792 JPY (-15.8%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a weak market. 1 properties exchanged hands ( The market value represents a decrease of 3 (-75.0%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a dramatic market.).
The average age of the real estate was 26.5 years old (a -24.9% decrease compared to the 35.3 years old of last year.). The average size of the real estate was 270.0 sq.m (a +49.0% increase compared to the 181.2 sq.m of last year.). The average total floor space of the real estate was 280.0 sq.m (a +44.5% increase compared to the 193.8 sq.m of last year.).
One distinguishing feature of recent real-estate transactions was a dramatic increase in transactions involving very large size more than 200 sq.m.
Cause of price increases
- A dramatic decrease in average age of the building (representing 35.3 years old in 2016 and 26.5 years old in 2017; -24.9%)
Causes of price decreases
- A dramatic increase in average distance from the station (representing 7.5 min in 2016 and 9.0 min in 2017; +20.0%)
- A dramatic increase in transactions involving relatively old buildings under 40 years old (representing 75.0% of total transactions in 2016 and 100.0% of total transactions in 2017)
Nabata Home transaction price list
|area||Trading Price||Unit Price||Station||Distance from the station|
|東菜畑||18,000,000 JPY||396,694 JPY/sq.m||Nabata||10 min|
|西菜畑町||28,000,000 JPY||440,770 JPY/sq.m||Nabata||10 min|
|東菜畑||5,000,000 JPY||194,456 JPY/sq.m||Nabata||11 min|
|東生駒月見町||23,000,000 JPY||760,331 JPY/sq.m||Nabata||8 min|
Kintetsu Ikoma Line Railway market report
|2017. Jan - Dec|
|2016. Jan - Dec|
|2015. Jan - Dec|
|2014. Jan - Dec|