Nabata Home average value
- Age 17.7 years old
- Dist. from Sta. 8.8 min walk
- Property area 197.5 sq.m
- Total floor area 126.9 sq.m
The average price of a sq.m Home of Nara Kintetsu Ikoma Line Nabata, in 2018 was 211,038 JPY/sq.m. The market value represents an increase of 111,038 JPY (+111.0%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a dramatic market. 2 properties exchanged hands ( The market value represents an increase of 1 (+100.0%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a dramatic market.).
The average age of the real estate was 14.8 years old (a -44.0% decrease compared to the 26.5 years old of last year.). The average size of the real estate was 162.5 sq.m (a -39.8% decrease compared to the 270.0 sq.m of last year.). The average total floor space of the real estate was 230.0 sq.m (a -17.9% decrease compared to the 280.0 sq.m of last year.).
One distinguishing feature of recent real-estate transactions was a dramatic decrease in transactions involving relatively old buildings under 40 years old.
Cause of price increases
- A dramatic decrease in average age of the building (representing 26.5 years old in 2017 and 14.8 years old in 2018; -44.0%)
- An decrease in average distance from the station (representing 9.0 min in 2017 and 8.0 min in 2018; -11.1%)
- A dramatic decrease in transactions involving relatively old buildings under 40 years old (representing 100.0% of total transactions in 2017 and 50.0% of total transactions in 2018)
Nabata Home transaction price list
|area||Trading Price||Unit Price||Station||Distance from the station|
|東菜畑||18,000,000 JPY||396,694 JPY/sq.m||Nabata||10 min|
|西菜畑町||28,000,000 JPY||440,770 JPY/sq.m||Nabata||10 min|
|東菜畑||5,000,000 JPY||194,456 JPY/sq.m||Nabata||11 min|
Kintetsu Ikoma Line Railway market report
|2018. Jan - Sep|
|2017. Jan - Dec|
|2016. Jan - Dec|
|2015. Jan - Dec|