Kizugawa-Shi Apartment average value
Price 12,564,516 JPY
- Age 16.2 years old
- Dist. from Sta. 14.5 min walk
- Property area 77.7 sq.m
The average price of a sq.m Apartment of Kyoto Kizugawa-Shi, in 2016 was 142,086 JPY/sq.m. The market value represents a decrease of 43,408 JPY (-23.4%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a dramatic market. 8 properties exchanged hands ( The market value represents an increase of 1 (+14.3%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a bull market.).
The average age of the real estate was 18.6 years old (a +15.5% increase compared to the 16.1 years old of last year.). The average size of the real estate was 78.8 sq.m (a -5.0% decrease compared to the 82.9 sq.m of last year.).
One distinguishing feature of recent real-estate transactions was a dramatic increase in transactions involving relatively old buildings under 40 years old.
Cause of price increases
- An decrease in average distance from the station (representing 16.3 min in 2015 and 14.4 min in 2016; -11.7%)
- A dramatic increase in transactions involving locations near to the station less than three minutes by foot from the station (representing 14.3% of total transactions in 2015 and 37.5% of total transactions in 2016)
Causes of price decreases
- An increase in average age of the building (representing 16.1 years old in 2015 and 18.6 years old in 2016; +15.5%)
- A dramatic increase in transactions involving relatively old buildings under 40 years old (representing 14.3% of total transactions in 2015 and 37.5% of total transactions in 2016)
Kizugawa-Shi Apartment market value list
|Area||Average Trading Price||Average Unit Price|
|木津川台||13,673,529 JPY||178,372 JPY/sq.m|
|加茂町駅東||13,627,586 JPY||184,785 JPY/sq.m|
|兜台||17,000,000 JPY||194,422 JPY/sq.m|
|州見台||10,060,000 JPY||132,911 JPY/sq.m|
|木津||13,234,091 JPY||177,816 JPY/sq.m|