Ama-Gun Apartment average value
- Age 23.9 years old
- Dist. from Sta. 16.4 min walk
- Property area 71.0 sq.m
The average price of Aichi Ama-Gun Apartment, in 2020 was 159,808 JPY/sq.m. The market value represents a decrease of 35,003 JPY (-18.0%) compared to 1 year ago and a transition to a weak market.
One distinguishing feature of recent real-estate transactions was a dramatic increase in transactions involving relatively new buildings under 20 years old.
Cause of price increases
- An decrease in average age of the building (representing 27.5 years old in 2019 and 24.4 years old in 2020; -11.3%)
- An decrease in transactions involving relatively old buildings under 40 years old (representing 81.8% of total transactions in 2019 and 66.7% of total transactions in 2020)
Causes of price decreases
- A dramatic increase in average distance from the station (representing 14.1 min in 2019 and 18.3 min in 2020; +30.0%)
- A dramatic decrease in transactions involving locations near to the station less than three minutes by foot from the station (representing 30.0% of total transactions in 2019 and 8.3% of total transactions in 2020)
Ama-Gun Apartment market value list
|Area||Average Trading Price||Average Unit Price||#|
|Oharu-Cho||10,400,000 JPY||149,935 JPY/sq.m||114 件|
|Kanie-Cho||13,128,333 JPY||178,367 JPY/sq.m||222 件|